SMC offers single-source convenience for all of your control panel needs, fabrication, and value-added services. Take the guesswork out of your estimates and utilize a fixed-cost solution to your panel fabrication challenges when you partner with us and it will save you time and money.
Hoffman Certified Modification Center Benefits Include:
- Precise, clean holes and cutouts completed quickly and accurately.
- Easy to order- we can quote a solution from your designs or existing CAD files.
- No human errors or mistakes causing you to have to purchase a new enclosure and start over.
- We guarantee your custom enclosure will match your approved drawings.
- Reduces risk from manually cutting with power tools.
- Allows you to redirect your skilled personnel to other, more profitable tasks.
- Lower project costs due to reduced labor and faster turnaround.
- SMC has extensive enclosure inventory available and provides fast local delivery.
- For in-stock enclosures from the time drawings are approved, typical turnaround is as little as 1 to 3 days!
- Works for many panel types (including sub-panels, stainless enclosures, NEMA 12, NEMA 7/Hazardous location, and fiberglass).
- Works for many materials (including stainless steel and composites).
- Enclosures up to 93.7" tall by 86" wide.
- Back panels up to 92" tall by 94" wide.
- Expert modification support team.