National Safety Apparel has partnered with W.L. Gore & Associates to bring the comfort revolution to arc flash protection. Products include an ArcGuard® Performance bib, jacket, lift front hood, and kit with gloves. You work hard enough; you shouldn't have to worry about your PPE weighing you down.
*Than competitive premium solutions.
Heavy clothing can cause worker fatigue, which may lead to mistakes and lost productivity. A lightweight garment can reduce the distraction of discomfort, allowing the wearer to focus on the task at hand.
Bulky PPE can distract the wearer from comfort and mobility. GORE® PYRAD® technology provides 40 cal protection in a thin layer - delivering a CAT 4 arc flash suit at a fraction of the thickness.
Comfort and freedom of movement are optimized with the ergonomic design of ArcGuard® Performance, complimented by the latest GORE® PYRAD® technology and comfort science.
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement and flexibility
- 26" leg zippers for easy donning and doffing (Bib)
- Designed with added stretch panels for ease of movement and flexibility (Jacket)
- Enhanced visibility with 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR silver segmented reflective trim
- Single layer
- 40 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- USA made
- (ARC40J): Jacket
- (ARC40B): Bib
- (ARC40H): Lift Front Hood
- (ARC40KIT): Kit with Gloves
- NFPA 70E
- ASTM F1506
- ASTM F1959
- OSHA 1910.269
Shop the Comfort Revolution below!