Allen-Bradley® Guardmaster® safety switches from Rockwell Automation® help protect personnel, processes and equipment by providing physical interlocking of guard doors, allowing access to potentially hazardous areas only when the area is safe. Our new 440G-EZ electromagnetic interlocking safety switch is designed to protect a working process from unplanned downtime to improve productivity and increase efficiency while providing personnel safety.
The 440G-EZ electromagnetic safety switch is a cost-effective interlock solution that combines a Power to Lock (PTL) magnetic locking function featuring a 500N holding force and with ±5 mm misalignment tolerance. Intended for use on all types of guard doors, 440G-EZ electromagnetic safety switches are TÜV-certified up to Cat 4, SIL3, PLe — the highest level of safety for guard position — and can be connected in series with other Cat 4, SIL 3 or PLe rated safety devices. The 440G-EZ also features a low-profile housing design with multiple mounting (surface or flush mount) and connection options including 5-pin or 8-pin M12 micro quick disconnect pigtails for optimal installation flexibility. The magnetic locking feature further aids in door stability and reduces misalignment and nuisance tripping. To simplify installation, troubleshooting and maintenance, the switch offers on-board LED diagnostics indicating switch status as well as when the state of the output signal-switching devices (OSSD’s) are locked
Built to global standards for high reliability, stability and quality, Allen-Bradley® Guardmaster® safety switches are ideally suited for applications where safety is a priority. Our innovative products help protect your people, machinery and environment while maximizing uptime.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased productivity and efficiency: Bring application and machine to a safe stop without interrupting
- Ease of installation: Non-contact technology simplifies sensor and actuator alignment
- Process and machine protection per ISO EN 14119
- Non-contact interlocking device with a “Power to Lock” (PTL) locking function
- PLe, Cat 4, SIL 3 Safety Ratings
- Switches can be connected in series
- 500 N Holding force and ±5 mm alignment tolerance
- IP67 Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum Sensor Housing; Fiberglass/PVC Actuator Housing
- LED diagnostics for switch status (ON/OFF) and lock status (ON/OFF)
- 5-pin and 8-pin M12 Micro QD connection options
Contact us today for more information or to order these new electromagnetic safety switches!