OptixPanel™ Compact Graphic Terminals
Allen-Bradley® OptixPanel™ Compact graphic terminals are available in smaller physical sizes making them perfect for machine and skid-level applications. These graphic terminals give you a PC-like user experience in a sealed HMI appliance. There is no operating system to secure and smaller applications can benefit from the superior price-performance ratio. They are also available in multiple screen sizes, bezel options, aspect ratios, and touch screen technologies that support gestures, such as swipe and pinch, for easier integration on your factory floor.
OptixPanel graphic terminals run FactoryTalk® Optix™ and FactoryTalk® Remote Access™ software, providing flexibility, scalability, and enhanced connectivity.
- Embedded solutions based on FactoryTalk Optix software, the new collaborative, cloud-based platform that offers an unprecedented degree of flexibility, scalability, extensibility, and openness for visualization and edge computing applications
- Full industrial interoperability for M2M scenarios and interfacing to MES and ERP systems thanks to native support for OPC UA protocol, simple two-way communication with cloud infrastructures via MQTT protocol
- Aluminum front panels (ALU) with resistive touchscreen
- True Flat aluminum and glass front panels (TFM) with multitouch back-projected capacitive touchscreen
- Available with 4.3” and 7” wide format
- Natively equipped with one Gigabit Ethernet port, one USB 2.0 port and one multistandard serial
- Integrated FactoryTalk® Remote Access™ software for remote assistance (UBIQUITY license compatible)
Contact us to explore your HMI options with OptixPanel™